Saturday, July 7, 2012

Overwhelming Heartbreak,Hurt, and Anger


I found out about 3 hrs ago that C became a father today.. Oh but not from him.. he doesn't have the balls for that.. I found out from FB.. from his Step Mother's FB status..  
Yup he has lied to me for the past 9 months.. sometimes a bold face lie. I kept having dreams about his GF being pregnant and I straight out asked him a few times.. always denying it.. 2 months after he left she was pregnant.. so now I'm even more convinced they were involved before we separated. 
Not to mention he would come share my bed only to go home to his pregnant GF.. I'm sick.. disgusted.. heartbroken.. this is my worst dream come true.. some tramp gets the life I was meant to have..
Not to mention he named his new daughter a name that we had considered for the child we lost together... 
I'm in total shock.. and if he was here I would punch him square in his face.. I feel so betrayed but can't say I am surprised..
Not to mention that last night as he was rushing his GF to the hospital after her water broke.. he was texting me at the same time telling me he missed me and loved me and all he could think about was me in my panties and tank top (usual sleep wear)
But out of this..
I will be changing my phone number on Monday.. I will be telling his boss he is no longer welcomed on my family's shop property.. and I will be cutting off all contact with him.. After breaking down so many times about him this week I feel like this is the sign I was looking for. This is the final straw.... 3 more weeks until I can fi

No comments:

Post a Comment