Everyday it seems there is new drama.. every day it's nothing lie coming out, everyday he is trying to contact me and I'm so ready to be done with the BS, the lies, and the drama that comes with C..
Today's drama.. apparently I have someone threatening to kill him for what he has done to me..
WTF???
He got a text from an anonymous person supposedly saying that.. Alrighty... one.. I don't even have you number stored in my phone anymore dumbass.. no one I talk to has your number other than YOUR family.. second.. I'm not that vengeful of a person... third.. as I have told his stepmom.. I wouldn't do anything to crush his "happiness" as he has accused me of recently.. I honestly hope him and his baby mama stay together for the sake of that child. I look down on both of them because they are both scum but every child deserves to have both parents in their life so I am hoping this little girl will have that.. so again.. why would I have someone threaten to kill him? I'm so ready to be done with this..
Truthfully I am convinced he sent it to himself or had his uncle send it to him so that he could throw it in my face and it look like I did something wrong..
As his step mother said... C and J (his uncle) feast on drama.. they are worse than girls are. (They have been trying to ruin her and C's dad's marriage for a while now and I am convinced that J is a big part on why C and I split up.. although I can graciously thank him for that now that I know what kind of

No comments:
Post a Comment