Thursday, July 19, 2012

A gift to myself.. when I hit my goal weight..

All my life I have always wanted to be a model...

I don't know why... they were always gorgeous, seemed glamourous and men want them. Obviously they live a crazy life and most of them have drug problems.. didn't think about that when I was little.. but I digress.. lol

I still have that want in me.. to have a absolute beautiful picture taken of myself.. to look like pure perfection..

So I have decided that when I make my goal weight.. I will take some "model" pictures.. I will hire a photographer and a make up and hair artist and have atleast a few pictures of myself looking absolutely flawless.

Call me shallow.. but when you have been overweight your whole life.. sometimes it's the little things such as this that you want so badly.. to be "perfect" for once.. and since I'm putting in this hard work for it I want something that signifies how far I've come.

No comments:

Post a Comment