Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Haven't been feeling great the past few days..

Lately I've been dealing with heartburn constantly..

Didn't think much of it, figured it's because I changed my diet up and I had been drinking a lot of Orange Juice.

When I went to my chiropractor/hollistic doctor he found that I have a hiatal hernia.. since then I have been in a lot of pain.. Constant heartburn and feeling naseous.. he told me that it wasn't bad yet but would get worse so I guess it has decided to get worse.. joy.. I'm trying to find things that relieve it to no avail.. guess it's time to get rid of what few foods I haven't given up yet that can be a trigger..

Also he found something wrong with my left ovary.. and said that may have been the cause of my IF and my loss.. He is currently treating me for that and I've been feeling some pressure by my ovary so hopefully the treatment is working.. who knows.. maybe when I do meet Mr. Right I'll be a fertile myrtle because of this treatment.. One can only hope right?

But between the two it is kicking my ass.. I feel like my body is in overdrive trying to push these toxins out and it is so tired and exhausted. He told me the first week or so while I get these medications in me I would feel this way.. hope it changes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment