Monday, April 1, 2013

It's 4:03 and I can't sleep..

While I've struggled with insomnia often in the past year or so this is ridiculous...

So much running through my head an I'm actually exhausted but my mind won't shut up enough to get some sleep... Gah!

Right now I'm feeling very down. Today was just bad.. I felt criticized for everything, for every choice I've made in my life, I felt like nothing Ido is ever good enough.

Somehow I've managed to avoid these feelings for a while but it seemed like every time I opened my mouth today there was someone to put me down.. My family in particular..

I thought we had gotten over the whole thing of me changing my major to photography but apparently not.. Apparently they don't believe in me.. They think I'm going to be a starving artist and I'm wasting my time.. And honestly that realization today that they really think this... Hurts me worse than anything in the past has..

I'm not good enough for even my family.. My own family.. So glad they are supportive... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment