Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Been fighting back tears for 2 days now

I honestly have no idea what is wrong with me.. I am constantly biting my lip to keep the tears from coming.. I feel myself hermitting up, not only at home but at work too.

I don't want to be around people.. I don't want to deal with life..

I feel so alone.. all the time..

That is a contradiction in itsself. I don't want to be around people but I'm tired of being alone.

These feelings have come out of no where, seeing as I've been extremely happy as of lately..

I just don't know what to do anymore.. I guess I need to talk to my therapist about it at this week's session.. and see if we can come up with a solution or something..

I just feel so hopeless at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment