Thursdays are my favorite day of the week now.
For one I get to see my fabulous Therapist.. who supports my dreams and helps me figure things out and plans for them (granted she is paid but still it feels good to know someone is backing you when it seems as if no one else is)
And Thursdays are wing nights...
I have been going to Thursday Wing nights for a little over a year now and I am so glad that I accidentally got pulled into this group of people.
Most of us are single. Most of them are older. But they all know how I feel and have been where I am because every single person at that table (married or in fact single) have been thru a divorce and have or are working on figuring things out life after divorce.
I have met some of my best friends there and really it's like a support group but not in a support group setting.
I look forward to every Thursday when I get to see them. That's when I can let loose and be myself, and know that there are people out there that truly love me for me.
We have become a family
And to think had none of this happened in my life.. I would have never met any of these wonderful people..
So Good truly does come out of the darkest storms sometimes.
Thursday, April 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment