Monday, April 29, 2013

Tempe, AZ or San Diego, CA

These are my two choices.. and I don't know how to choose. Both of these places have amazing Masters of Fine Arts in Photography programs.. both are in the top 10.. one of them will be my home for at least a few years here in the next 3 years..

I know I am starting early.. but I am so excited about my future.. I am so excited about leaving this place.. I am so excited period... but I am also terrified.. never have I had a dream this big.. never have I chased a dream this big..

What if.. it doesn't.. work...

What if I don't get in.. what if it is all for nothing..

I have to do this.. I tell myself I don't live by what ifs anymore in any other aspect of my life.. why do it here?

I will get in to both these schools.. and I will have to choose which one is the best fit for me...

The plan in the next 3 years until I get to that point...

Work hard.. dedication is key..

And travel to both these places at least once to see what they are about.. and decide which one fits me the best.

And if anyone reading this has an input on either one of these places.. please comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment