Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Feeling Much Better

I honestly don't know what was going on with me earlier this week.. but I'm glad it's over.

Today I'm back to being my normal crazy, hyper self :)

I decided last night that is was time for me to worry about myself again.

Lately I have been falling back into the old routine of making sure everyone else is taken care of before I am.. and not worrying about what I want or need. I believe that probably had something to do with how I have been feeling the past few days..

I'm going to act crazy and silly.. 

I'm going to be the happiest behind a camera.. and spend way too much time being there..

I'm going to get tattoos because I think they are a beautiful way to express yourself thru art...

I'm going to persue my dreams no matter how crazy others think they are...

I'm going to listen to rap music and country music within the same 10 mins...

I'm going to go nerd and watch all the star wars movies... or lord of the ring movies sometimes in one sitting...

I'm going to be opinionated and way what I think...

I'm not going to be a pushover...

I'm going to be me and not care what anyone else thinks..

because that's who I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment