Sunday, April 7, 2013

Went out last night

For the first time in probably a month or so.

I wouldn't say it was a very exciting night.. It could have been but I guess I am scared.

Met a super hot guy, that was into me too, and he gave me his number and what not. he wanted to hang out after we left but I told him I needed to get home.. Sometimes I wonder why I don't just take people up on these offers? He seemed nice enough. We could have had fun.. Sure something could have happened but I wasn't really planning on that even if we did hang out because I'm not really that type of girl.

I'm just scared still of putting myself out there.. Not to mention he lives about an hour away (he was at a friends house) and even if it did go somewhere I don't know if I'm willing to be with someone that is that far away because let's face it I barely have enough time in the day anyway and throw in an hour or two of traveling to see a guy does not help.

Sigh.. Why does dating after divorce.. Especially a divorce like mine such a mind game..

No comments:

Post a Comment