Oh wait.. Yes there are.. Shit
Back after my miscarriage I use to say that to myself to get over the bitter feelings I had towards pregnant women.. There are not a limited number of babies.. I will get my own one day.
After the 10th engagement status that popped up on my Facebook newsfeed this week I tried to tell myself that there are not a limited number of men in the world.. But honestly there is.. Especially where I live where where women outnumber men probably 2 to 1.
So what does that mean to me? It means that there are less and less decent men in this county.. It means to me that in all honesty I won't find a man until I get out of this rinky dink town.. Which I plan to... In about 4 years.. Lol so for now I plan to be single until I'm 27-28 because honestly I don't think there are many more decent men in this county that are left in my age range. That doesn't mean that I don't get a twinge of jealousy every time I see a new engagement. I'm happy for them all but damn really? Lol
Sunday, March 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment