Even though I really am ok with not being in a relationship and not actively looking for one... some days it just hits me that I am going home alone yet again.. nothing to look forward to at home.. no one to kiss me, hug me, touch me at all..
I miss all those things the most.. the snuggling, the kissing.. just the feeling of someone else's presence..
I don't know whats up with me.. maybe because here at work they are listening to all the sappy country songs that make you want to be in love..
I miss those things.. I don't miss the drama...
And I wonder if I will ever be able to get over the drama enough to know that it's worth it.
And is it really worth it?
I don't know any more.. I just know that nights like tonight suck.. And I hope one day there will be someone that makes all these crappy nights worth it.
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment