Thursday, June 28, 2012

Therapy


Last night was my first therapy appointment.. I decided Monday after a little tiff with C and the emotions I've been feeling since not hearing from S in over a week that I really needed to get myself straight and get myself mentally and emotionally healed.

I decided that I can't let C manipulate me anymore.. I have to completely let go and move on.. I knew I couldn't do that alone.

As far as S.. yeah I liked him.. a lot more than I thought I did or would.. but I still had a guard up.. while I feel sadness that it didn't go any futher with me and him it's not like I'm heartbroken.. I just don't want little things like that to start building up so I figured I needed to go ahead and get it taken care of.

I absolutely love my Therapist.. she is funny, truthful and really like an old friend even though I just met her..

We set up a plan to help me get started.. Right now I need to focus on why I am texting C back if he texts me.. if I'm doing cause I want to or because I feel like I need to. Hope this works.. I'll keep this thing updated about it as it goes.

Hopefully my next appointment will be Thursday of next week.

I'm so glad I've taken this next step in my recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment