Wednesday, June 20, 2012

This is why I'm scared of putting myself out there..

Today I'm a little depressed and sad and hurt..

The guy S I've been talking about.. well I don't know.. I didn't think I had any feelings for him other than as friends but when I saw him Friday night my heart skipped a beat.. and since then I haven't been able to stop thinking about him.

Sunday night I talked to him on the phone and I felt like a giddy teenager.. he makes me smile, makes me laugh, makes me feel like something is there..

I don't know how he feels about me.. my friend L told me to be aggressive and put myself out there that I like him.. so I tried to coax myself in.. after all how is he suppose to know I like him if I don't tell him.. well I started off yesterday by texting him.. being flirty.. no answer..

I don't know what to think.. I know he wasn't too busy cause he was messing around on FB all night.. maybe he just isn't in to me like I thought he was.. hurts my heart a little.. but if I can get over C then I can get over S.. just sucks that I started to put my guard down and let myself out a little and then this happens so quickly after doing so..

No comments:

Post a Comment