Please know that I realize no man would ever match all of these, but these are some of the things that I'm attracted to that I wouldn't mind seeing in my future man.
- Drives a truck.. perferably a huge truck.. such as a Ford F250... Love those things..
- Has atleast one tattoo.. also on the other side of the spectrum.. does not have so many tattoos you can't tell he is a person.. lol
- Listens to all type of music..
- Has an accent (be it a southern accent, a irish accent, etc.)
- Knows how to treat a woman right.. not saying I need to be treated as a queen or anything like that but I'd like to be wine and dine'd every once in a while
- Needs to realize there are no gender roles.. he can do dishes, laundry and cook just as well as I can, just as I can cut grass and fix the washer machine just as well as he can.
- Likes adventures and traveling.. learning something new, doing something new.
- Christian.. believes in Christ as his almighty and believes in his will.
- Genuinely wants to be with me and spend time with me. Doesn't have to be around always, but enough to know I'm important enough to him to want to spend time with. But I don't want someone super clingy either.
- Loves me for everything about me.. not just one thing.. He can appreciate my beauty and also my smarts.. Doesn't want to change me.
- Knows how to make me laugh and smile when all I want to do is bury myself in a hole.
- Has a bit of scruff on his chin lol
- Likes to be active... especially since my life style is now beginning to be more active and healthy.
That's all I can think of right now.. but I'll add more.. I'm not really all that picky truthfully, some of these are for fun, some of them are really a deal breaker.. I don't need everything on this list.
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment