Oh so happy to be out of 2011, I just want to put the whole year behind me and forget about it. It has officially been 2012 here in NC for an hour and a half and I can kinda feel a different vibe about me.
Yeah it sucked not having anyone to kiss when the ball dropped, yeah it sucked that none of my friends (except a NO lady <3) bothered to text me or anything. But I was surrounded by family and my some of the people I see as extended family. I had fun, I drank a little, ate a lot of food, and danced,hugged, and bid farewell to hopefully the last bad year in my life for a long time, preferably forever.
So lets talk about what everyone does every new year. Resolutions.. I have mine and I really hope I can stick to them..
~Lose 100lbs.. that is less then 2lbs a week until 2013.. Next New Years I plan on being center of attention and catching eyes, I plan on finally fitting into something sexy to go out in.
~ Read 50 books
~ Become more confident
~ Get the house the way I want it to be
~ Finalize my divorce and move on from C
~ Hopefully, find a wonderful man who knows how to treat me.
~ Do a 365 day photo project
Here is to a New Year.. a new beginning.
Cheers!!
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love your resolutions and I must say I'm super happy to be one of the super important and special people who get into your blog!
ReplyDelete