This may become a new installment on my blog. Thanks to one of the ladies on TTCAL that thought it up/
I'm having some anger problems today.. I am thinking it's because once again I am letting people run over me and not saying something when they piss me off, sometimes it's easier just to back down then to start an argument.. but that is really killing me on the inside, it's building up and if I let it do so it may explode on someone innocent that doesn't deserve it. Maybe if I do a weekly "throat-punch" I will fill better.
C - We all know that he is one of my constant sources of anger, at least this isn't displaced anger. He took my dream, my plan in life and squished it with 5 words.. "I think we should separate". He didn't give a shit how those words stabbed into my heart that night, he hasn't given a shit about how his actions have hurt me since then. He has been playing me.. making me think that maybe one day we could reconcile.. my brain knows better but my stupid heart wants to believe him and it keeps getting stabbed.. Then he has the audacity to tell me last night that he needs to talk to me about something but he didn't want to hurt me. Fuck You Casey, glad your so worried about hurting me now..
Co-irkers - We all have them.. some of them are driving me crazy, treating me like crap, like I don't know anything.. that's ok.. don't come crying to me when you need something or you can't figure out something.. also don't forget who I am.. I don't usually play this card but I am the boss' daughter..
BCPs - EFF you for making me bleed so damn much that I thought I was going to die!
right now that's all I have, if I think of more I'll add it.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment