That is what I was told today.. C said this to me today.. WTF?
He was telling me about something and I called him selfish, selfish that he doesn't even think of anyone else before he does something stupid that could alter everyone who loves him's lives. He responded that what he is doing is no different then me beating myself up mentally.
UM excuse me.. I don't do things that could hurt me, I don't hurt myself. I have very rare bad days lately and yes I struggled a couple weeks ago one day and really wondered what I mattered to the world, but that doesn't mean I would hurt myself, if not only for me but for the people who do love me. I couldn't put them through that pain.
He tells me that I mentally abuse myself and sometimes that is worse then anything physically. Ok Dr. Phil. I told him that if he could only see into my mind and realize how strong and healthy I have become, that beating myself up rarely happens anymore. He was like, whatever..
I'm so over it, I have come very very far from where I was 5 months ago. I am looking ahead to my future and I see great things. I love C and I always will but we will never get back together, we will never be able to work things out, and I have come to peace with that.
In other news. I started school last Friday. I love it, I have a class every day and it definitely keeps my mind off things. Truthfully, I am kinda hoping to meet a cute guy in one of these classes too, and make new friends.. I want the college experience that I missed out on right out of high school.
In cute boy news.. I have one that I have my eye on.. I friended him on Facebook and I'm hoping things will progress.. I miss being in a relationship, but I am enjoying getting to know myself.
I haven't lost any weight, but I have lost inches. Since C left I am down 5.. yeas 5 WHOLE PANTS SIZES! That is huge!! I am almost down to regular size clothing.. soon I won't have to be buying plus size anymore. Squee!
Monday, January 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment