Had myself a good cry last night.. probably one that was overdue for some time now. I haven't really cried in months.. other than a few tears at therapy a couple weeks ago but I don't really count that as a good cry.
I am just so busy and so stressed out right now that I could feel it coming on from 1:00 pm yesterday and finally I let loose around 10ish last night.. of course it was while watching the last episode of King of Queens where they are about to get a divorce but then they get the call from the adoption agency.. cue tears.. my first reaction was I should not have watched this episode, fully knowing what it was about.. my second reaction... embrace the tears... embrace the mascara streaked look. Let it out, no one is watching.
I felt so much better after that. Like a weight had lifted off my shoulder. Thinking back to what I was crying about.. it had nothing to do with C or a guy or being alone.. it was about me feeling overworked and stressed.. but I still would rather be busy then sitting at home doing nothing.. I just had to let out fustration. I'm glad that it wasn't a emotional thing for me. Now I'm sitting here, perfectly fine, and taking on all my tasks. I can handle whatever comes my way.. and I know there are reasons that I can say that now... way back when I would have just given up.. dropped one of the classes and not worried about it. Now.. I know I can do it and I am determined to show everyone I can.
I have so much strength these days
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I had a good cry myself a few nights ago. It can be very healing. You're strength is inspiring and I'm proud of how far you've come.
ReplyDelete