I can honestly say I have never just sat at a place to use their internet (although I did get a wrap and a smoothie and omg they were delicious).. I'm not usually one to just hang out and people watch.. this is a new experience for me but seeing as I don't have internet at home anymore (financial issues at the moment) this was the only option I had for my online classes.
I don't know why I have never done this before. I enjoy it. I live at the chance of meeting new people and let me tell you, the barista (o?) is a pretty cute dude. I could get use to this lol.
I have managed to get more work done in the past hour and a half than I would ever be able to at home and I have gotten a bit of social feeling in with it.
Anyway.. onward.. lol
So I filed for divorce 3 weeks ago and I don't know if C has gotten served yet or not.. last I heard (which was about a week ago) he hadn't and it's really beginning to piss me off.. because after he gets served he still have another 30 days to answer.. which means it could be another month or more before I get the final on my divorce. I am just so ready for this whole thing to be over..
I haven't talked to him.. haven't email, text or anything. I have no contact with him and I can honestly say I couldn't be happier about that.
I would say I haven't seen him, well I haven't on my own accord, but he drove by my house the other day and when he saw that I was leaving he turned around on his route just so he could ride by me again.. I often wonder if I will ever be able to officially get rid of him.. it seems that the further I try to get from him he somehow pops back in. But I have learned my lesson and just looked forward and didn't acknowledge him in any way as I'm sure he wanted me to. Kaity is no longer the weak girl that she had been. And if he knows what is good for him he would stay away.. I still have that urge just to punch him in his face and I will if the opportunity presents it's self.
So here I am starting my second week of school and seriously I love it. I have so much going on though it's not often I get a free chance to just do something for myself (as I am right now.. sipping on my smoothie.. blogging, and checking out hot dude behind the bar =P) I have barely even checked Facebook since last Wednesday and I have maybe updated my status like 4 times since then which is strange, as most you know that I'm friends with on FB.
I can't say I really miss it at the moment. I actually wish some people would just leave me alone. There is this one guy that is an old friend from high school that has been on my ass about dating since me and C split up and I have made it clear numerous times that I am not interested at all in him. He doesn't get the subtle hints... or the not so vague "Dude I'm not interested in you like that!" comments either. He pissed me off today by talking about how I'm always ducking him and saying I have things to do when I am probably just as home not doing anything... yeah that's totally it..
Despite the 19 hrs a week I spend at school... and the 46 hours I am still trying to manage at work.. it's totally that I'd rather sit at home alone than talk to you.. totally.. actually it's cause I'm crazy super busy and I don't have time for anything other than Work and School and when I do I am usually asleep trying to catch up on the exhaustion that has already started with just the 4th day at school. Last night I went to bed at 8:30... Last time I went to bed at 8:30 I was probably 5. But by the time I finish all my duties for everything I have to do I am so tired and since I don't have a TV to fall asleep in front of at the moment (bundled with internet) than I literally just go to bed.
A little more than a week and I'll be on my way to FL! I can't freaking wait to see all the princesses and Mickey! lol I swear I'm really like 6 inside.. that is one of the main reasons that I will be an awesome kindergarten teacher :) Every girl in the family (there are a lot of us with the SILs and the Nieces... ) have been assigned a different princess.. I got Ariel!! Which excites me so much cause I already have red hair and she was always my absolute favorite.. I mean come on.. She lives as the beach and she is a freaking mermaid.. I remember praying God would turn me into a mermaid when I was little and every chance I got (read: everyday at the pool) I would pretend to be a mermaid and would only swim with my legs together in a fin fashion.. lol I have a Ariel shirt.. purple pants, and green toenails to wear to our dinner with the princesses.. yeah I'm going full garb Little Mermaid.. trust me there will be pictures lol.
Well I've rambled off enough for the time being.. I need to get home to let the dogs out and before it gets too dark as I have forgotten to leave my porch light on and every time I forget to do that I seem to get attacked by frogs... ick.. they freak me out...
Monday, August 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment