Friday, August 10, 2012

Last night's therapy...

Was a real eye-opener..

We actually didn't talk much about C expect for the fact that I had a dream about him the previous night that had left me in a funk and we deciphered what the dream meant..

In fact we focused on S.. She could tell that I really liked him.. which freaked me out a bit.. am I that transparent? We discussed how I could talk to him, to see how he feels about me. I haven't talked to him in a couple weeks. We discussed why that could be.. (Him giving me space, him being busy with his job because I'm sure it's busier in the summer for him, him possible being freaked out by the fact I'm getting a divorce that could stem from emotions from his own parents divorce..) obviously he wants me to keep in contact with him though since he sent me a text with his new phone number.. if he didn't want to talk to me why would he do that?

I think I'm going to give it a few more weeks.. to let the papers finalize, to let everything be officially done with me and C and then send S a text to the affect of  "Sooo.. my divorce was finalized today and I'm thinking about going out for a few drinks to celebrate... care to join me?"

Maybe that will get his attention that me and C are completely done.. that I have nothing to do with him anymore and that I am ready to move on.. the few weeks that we were "seeing" each other S seemed to be into me.. he acted like he liked being with me and that there was potential and all that changed when I told him about my divorce..

I guess we will see..

I just can't get him off my mind.. I know if it's meant to be it will be but still...

No comments:

Post a Comment