Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hump Day Hotties

It's that day again.. it's hump day!

This week we will continue on with the Olympic hotties and since I am no longer posting these on TTCAL I figured I would not only post more than three but also give you some info (If I have it) for these hotties!

Nathan Ghar-jun Adrian is an American swimmer and three-time Olympic gold medalist who currently holds the American record in the 50 and 100-yard freestyle events. He is 23 years old. Weighs in at 225 and is 6'4" (Definitely my kind of man!!!)

James Magnussen is an Australian swimmer (Apparently I have a thing for swimmers..). He is the current 100-metre freestyle world champion. He is 21 years old (why are there no 21 year olds around here this hot!??!) weighs in at 198 and is 6'5".


Arthur Zanetti is a Brazilian artistic gymnast. Zanetti won the gold medal on Rings exercise at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London. He is 22 years old. 5'1 and 135lbs... I'd totally date this little guy.. look at him.. sure I'd tower over him but whatever! lol

Philip "Phil" Peter Dalhausser is an American professional beach volleyball player. He and his playing partner, Todd Rogers, are the 2007 AVP Tour champions and the reigning FIVB world champions. He is 32 years old. Weighs in at 200lbs and is 6'9'!! Makes me feel like a shorty! lol

Florent Manaudou is a French swimmer (again with the swimmers) who specializes in butterfly and freestyle events. He is the Olympic champion of the 50-meter freestyle at the 2012 London Olympics in London. He is 21 years old (almost a year exactly to the day younger than me) weighs 220lbs and is 6'6"


Jonathan Alan Horton is an American gymnast. He is the 2008 Olympic silver medalist on high bar, 2010 Worlds all-around bronze medalist and a two-time U.S. National All-Around Champion. He is a 17-time medalist at the U.S. National Championships. He is 26 years old and 5'2".


Adam Joseph van Koeverden is a Canadian sprint kayaker. He is 30 years old 6ft tall and 188lbs. He won silver in this year's Olympics!


Park Tae-hwan is a South Korean swimmer. He is a member of the South Korean national swimming team, based in Taereung, Seoul. He won a gold medal in the 400 meter freestyle and a silver in the 200 meter freestyle events at the 2008 Summer Olympics. He is 22 years old, 6ft tall and 168lbs


Thomas Whalan is an Australian water polo player. 32 years old. He looks amazing compared to most the 32 year olds I know!



Alison Conte Cerutti is a beach volleyball player from Vitória, Espírito Santo, Brazil. Along with Emanuel Rego he won the Swatch FIVB World Tour Prague in 2011. Age 25, 243 lbs. 6'8", tattoo this is my kinda ginja (he's got a little bit of red tint in that hair)! and I bet he has a very sexy accent... oh lala


Marcel Nguyen is a German gymnast. He competed at the 2012 Summer Olympics in the Men's artistic team all-around, floor and parallel bars. He is 24 years old and just so adorable!! It also helps that he is a German athlete.. come on I have to root for my ancestor's homeland sometimes!

Whoo there are so many hot men in the Olympics it's hard to just choose a few!! I think I'll stop here before my blood pressure rises even more ;)

Have a great and sexy hump day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment