Thursday, August 16, 2012

First day of the semester

Yesterday was the first day of the semester and I loved it. I'm such a nerd when it comes to school and although last semester that I went I failed all my classes (due to attendance) I am determined to pass all my classes this semester with an A. Last semester I just wasn't dedicated. I didn't care.. it was during a time that I thought me and C might work things out.. when he was playing around with me but we all know how that went and I'm pissed that I let him manipulate me enough to think what I was doing for my education wasn't as important as him.

This semester will be different. I will not let anyone come between me and my education. If I do by chance meet someone they will have to understand my future comes first.

I have 19 credit hours this semester.. that is more than an average full time student.. add on work and I'm crazy lol. But I have to catch back up. I'm determined to be at ECU in 2 semesters. I will do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment