In my last post I talked about how my new man seemed to know exactly what to say and when to say it, and is able to handle my crazy emotions like no one else can.
Turns out he was winging it, he asked me if what he did the other night when I was freaking out was the right thing, he said he didn't quite know what I needed so he just did what felt right. Which seriously made me laugh. I think that is what is making me fall more and more in love with him. We don't even really have to try at this relationship. We can just be..
We are on the same page about nearly everything, we enjoy spending time with each other and we do spend a lot of time with each other, but its not overbearing to either of us. Especially I think because we aren't really on the same work schedule so even though we are seeing each other every day/night, we are still getting plenty of "me" time in between which is amazing because with C there was no "me" time, it was work time and then "us" time. I think for a relationship to truly be the healthiest it can possibly be.. at least in the beginning stages.. you have to still make time for yourself and your hobbies. I have time to still go to the gym, work on my photography and then look forward to when he gets off work so I can see him.
And when we are together we don't even have to talk. Just being near each other puts the biggest smiles on our faces. Forget butterflies.. I have a whole Zoo in my tummy when he is around.
He makes me so happy
And he tells me that he hopes that we are in each others lives for a long time..
And he sends me sweet little texts randomly during the day just letting me know how much he cares for me...
He is honestly the guy version of me.. which it is amazing to look at someone and see pretty much a mirror of yourself. I've never had that before.
Friday, August 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Before meeting Brian, I dated a guy who was always up in my grill. Drove me bananas! People always asked me if dating a guy who works 60-90 hours a week was hard. It is, but I haven't lost myself. Its important, most important!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to see you happy hun! Much love!
XOXO
http://theoffaltruthandothermusings.wordpress.com