Wow it has been two months since I've written. I honestly try to keep up with this.. but sometimes I feel like I am saying the same things over and over again.. my life had become a constant routine and if I'm bored with it I am sure anyone who happens to read this is as well.
But some things have happened in the past two months..
For one.. still in school.. actually start Fall semester tomorrow! Yay I am so excited!! lol I was always the nerd in school. The one who counted down the days of summer until I went back to school and dreaded the last few days of school before summer let out. My "summer" was only two weeks long this time but I spent almost every day of those two weeks at work and I would much rather be at school... plus I love what I am in school for... ART! On that note.. I have added another degree to my schooling.. Graphic Design and I start that degree tomorrow, I'm nervous but so excited!! I can't wait to embark on this journey and see where it goes..
August 1st was two years since C left.. I honestly didn't dwell on it at all.. I didn't even think about it because I woke up that morning in the arms of another man that I had been talking to, a man that had asked me in the early morning before we fell asleep to be his girlfriend.. so yes.. I do have a boyfriend.. and yes we started dating on what was the 2 year anniversary of my separation from C. I can't think of a better way honestly to change what that date meant. It no longer means the end of a relationship to me but the beginning of another.
He is amazing.. surprisingly younger.. I'm pretty sure I had sworn off younger men several times over this whole thing but he is different. Despite him being 3 years younger than me he is one of the most mature men I have even known. He is sweet, caring, country boy but with his own style.. in essence he is the guy version of me and I couldn't be happier, we have so much in common it's almost scary and we have spent the past few weeks together constantly.. only 3 nights have we not been together and we haven't gotten tired of each other in the least bit..
I have found that I am already in love with him... just two months ago I was swearing off guys indefinitely and now I totally feel at ease with my possible future with him. It feels so natural and I'm the happiest.. truly the happiest I've ever been, even happier than I was during the good times with C. I finally found someone that I can be myself around and be accepted and that loves me for me. I can't wait to see how this plays out. I will most definitely keep you up to day on it :)
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment