Saturday, June 1, 2013

Falling in Love

Lately I've been falling in love...

With who you ask?

Myself :)

That's right.. After all those years of self hate.. Those years of picking apart my flaws, my body, my insecurities.. For once I find used loving myself.. Despite all those things.. The weird thing is.. It pretty much came out of no where..

I haven't lost weight.. Actually to be brutally honest.. I've gained weight.. I was down to 250ish about 2 months ago.. And now I'm back to hovering around 260.. But I'm happy.. I put on a bikini today.. Me! Fat girl!! Haha and honestly thought about rocking it tomorrow at the water park. But I don't think the world is ready for that much sexy yet ;) 

But in all honesty.. I have four two amazing role models.. Tess Munester and Jes from the Militant Baker.. Look them both up.. You will fall in love with them too.. I admit I have total chick crushes on them both. Haha they have proven to me that you don't have to be a stick to be fabulous. They are both so amazingly beautiful and confident and straight to the point. I strive to be like them one day. And this newfound love of myself and my body is putting me in that direction. 

And let me tell you.. This newfound confidence.. Has totally caught the eyes of some very yummy men in the past few weeks ;) I'm telling you.. Confidence is everything. I wish I had figured that out a long time ago. 

3 comments:

  1. This post makes me very happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a beautiful woman. Confidence can attract the right kind of person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been tagged in a post of mine! http://wp.me/p3KLeF-5Z

    ReplyDelete