Monday, March 18, 2013

I'm divorced

Have been since March 7th :)

I just haven't had time to write. Last Friday I went and got my name changed back and now I just got to go get my new license. Little steps

I'm so happy, it honestly feels like a new chapter and I'm not ready to soil the pages yet with trying to love again.

I feel like that will come in time, I'm tired of putting up with BS from guys who only want a hook up.. it's not going to happen.. I respect myself way too much for that so lately a lot of guys have come and gone when I don't give it up and while it pisses me off that so many guys are that way. I am ok with waiting.. I know there is someone out there that understands, that will be there for me, not for what I can give them.

One day :)

Until then I am going to be me, do me, and be happy.

Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're finally able to close that chapter of your life! <3

    ReplyDelete