Monday, November 19, 2012

Been Forever..

Wow.. I really hadn't thought it had been that long since I last wrote. But I guess time passes when you aren't looking.

I've been super busy lately.. life is wearing me down..

Between school and work I barely have time to do anything.. Especially my photography and it's beginning to make me depressed.. That's the only thing that makes me truly happy and I feel like I can express myself but I don't even have time for it anymore.

I decided to change my major.. I am not a Fine Arts Major with my specialty being photography and I feel like it is the right choice for me. I can't wait til the day that my work is something that I absolutely love to do.

I am still married.. for God knows how much longer.. ,maybe one day in my lifetime it will all be over.

No new guys.. talking to a few.. none make my heart beat faster though so yeah..

That's about it for right now. I will try to update more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment