lol not really.. just been staying SUPER busy.. between school, work, helping my mom with my 2 neices' birthday party and home improvements I've just been slammed!
I'm doing ok for anyone looking for an update.. I have my days.. but I make it through it. Today C royally pissed me off and I decided that I can NOT wait to sign those papers.. yes my heart hurts thinking about these past 7 years but I will not be a 2nd option to him anymore.
Apparently I am the reason we split up.. I was too hard to live with.. um yes C.. I pretty much let you do whatever the hell you wanted to do.. I gave you everything you wanted, you never went without.. and I tried my hardest to keep us together.. yet I'm the bad guy.. whatever..
Oh and I'm not happy enough for him that he has found someone else.. well no shit.. I never wanted our relationship to end.. I wanted to work things out.. and NEWSFLASH!!! we were together for 7 years.. we have been apart for a month and a half.. and you are already dating someone else.. yeah I must have been really fucking special and meant so much to you..
I'm just ready for this nightmare to be over and to where I don't have to talk to him anymore..
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It sounds like you are SOOOOOO much better without him. Yes, it was 7 years, but you are young and awesome, and have plenty of time to find someone worthy of your attention. Keep kicking ass in school!
ReplyDelete