I've been told by numerous people this weekend that I am a different person, that I seem happier, more outgoing.. a side of me that many people haven't seen in a loooooooong time. I am happier.. I love my life right now.. Do I get lonely.. yes.. are there days that are harder then others.. yes.. but I have amazing friends and family to help me through this all and I have met some awesome people the past 8 weeks..
It's crazy that it has been 8 weeks since C came home and told me he wanted to be done. I was posting on Not Over about how if I am truthful with myself our marriage was done over a year ago.. he was present for about a month after losing Shiloh and then that was it.. we haven't had a marriage, we were roommates.. with benefits.. If I am truthful with myself we shouldn't have gotten back together after the first time we split up.
I haven't seen C in over 2 weeks.. I haven't talked to him in over a week.. and I find him popping into my head less and less now.. I finally feel free.. I always worried about pissing him off and now I just don't care. I am so ready to sign paperwork and be completely free.. yes he has a spot in my heart.. obviously.. but we will never be back together.. I have gained a whole new respect for myself and for all that I have accomplished.. all the strength I wasn't aware I had.
School is going well. I love my History Class and it is one of the highlights of my week. I can't wait until every Monday night. I am such a history nerd lol. I didn't realize how much I missed school and I can't wait until in a few year that will be my job! To be in school everyday enriching young minds, hopefully encouraging and inspiring kids the way my history teachers did.
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment