This weekend was amazingly fun, but everynight after my brother and SIL and their kids went to bed I would find myself crying..
I felt so lonely.. I think I figured out why though.. I haven't cried over him in probably over a month, but we were in a camper.. the only camper I had been in for the past 7 years was with C.. his family's camper, it brought back so many good memories.. I wish I could have wrote this last night.. with all the raw emotions but then again I'm glad I couldn't.. no telling what could have come out.
I am so thankful for my friends that were there for me last night though, they helped me get through it.
Oh and one of them told me that C has his little brother texting him (my friend) asking what was up between me and him because we always seem to be talking on FB.. um wtf does C care? If there was anything going between me and this guy why would it matter? He is the one who left.. he is the one who wanted this to be over.. it pisses me off.. and why is he having his little brother text my friend (C and this guy use to be best friends) why can't he be a man and text him himself? I am so glad that my friend realized what was happening and didn't say anything back to him, there is nothing going on between us, we are just good friends and he has been there for me through soo much these past few months and actually the past few years.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment