This week I finally got a date. March 7th is the court date for our second and hopefully final divorce hearing.
Counting down the days til I no longer am associated with C.
Yesterday he texted me wanting to "chit-chat" and I politely told him not to contact me anymore since I have been ignoring his constant texts for the past month and a half about wanting to talk about everything.
I'm all talked out. He should have wanted to talk 18 months ago.. not now, not in the short rows of the official end of our relationship.
I told him that we are no longer the people we were so many years ago. That there is nothing between us anymore. That I am happier than I have ever been and that I am no longer living in the past but focusing on my present and parts of my future. And that is how I am going to live from here on out. He is my past and he will stay my past. Once March 7th comes, it will be as if there were never a K and C.
The only thing I acknowledge at this point from that chapter is Shi baby.
Saturday, February 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment