Saturday, February 25, 2012

Faith

I have been working on building my faith and trust in God lately. It is so freeing to have a relationship with him. I went to my church group meeting. I actually went to my second one this past Thursday and I absolutely love it.

I am growing so much stronger. I feel like God is taking over my heart and trying to make me realize what I'm worth and that all this pain I have been going through lately will be worth it. He has a plan for me. I know he does and I love watching it unfold.

I had a moment tonight on my way home from my parents. I was listening to "Best I Can" by Decyfer Down (they are a Christian Rock band) and I just started crying.. I felt so connected to him in that moment. Like he was speaking to me through the song. I can relate completely to the song. It felt so amazing to feel that and I have felt at complete peace since then.


God is so Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment