Sunday, October 30, 2011

Home DIYs

I have a huge list of things I want to do for the house.. I figured I'd write it all down right here.


Living Room
  • Paint the Accent Wall    Done
  • Up cycle some pallets as the Accent Wall's Center piece
  • Add Shelves to the Pallet Wall
  • Arrange my Camera Collection on Shelves
  • Paint another Quote Canvas for the Wall next to the TV  Done
  • Refinish the Entertainment center that sits underneath the TV and distress it
  • Make a Spot for Shoes next to the door
  • Create a crate bookshelf  Done
  • Hang up Quote Posters around bookshelf Done
  • Make new Pillows for the couch

Dining Room
  • Paint the Walls
  • Get Curio Cabinets in place and arranged
  • Make Silverware Art to Hang
  • Redo Window "Tiffany Glass" Decals
  • Repaint the Table
  • Paint Chandelier
Kitchen
  • Finish Painting
Guest Bathroom
  • Paint
  • Redo the Floor
  • Make a Mirror for the Bathroom above the sink
  • Hang up Peacock Accents
  • Replace Light Fixtures
Spare Bedroom 1
  • Clean out Junk
  • Buy a Futon
  • Repaint
  • Install Fan
Spare Bedroom 2
  • Wallpaper one wall with awesome Black Wallpaper with bright flowers
  • Get my Desk from my parents
  • Clean out Junk
  • Install Fan
Master Bedroom
  • Paint Dresser
  • Paint Closet and organize
Master Bath
  • Paint Ceiling
  • Replace Light Fixtures
Front Porch
  • Stencil front porch and paint
  • Make cushions for chairs
  • Touch up door
Laundry Room
  • Paint
  • Hang up Cabinets
Right now that is about it. Once Spring comes I will focus on the yard. I have a lot to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment