Saturday, October 29, 2011

Blah..

I don't know whats wrong with me today. I was doing good this morning and right now I just don't want to be around anyone or do anything.. just want to curl up in a ball and go to sleep.

So much has gone on in my life lately.. between school and work I feel like thats all I do. When I'm not working or going to school I'm going to my neice's softball games or doing something other to keep my mind off everything.. maybe that is why I'm in a weird mood today. Today is the first time in a long time that I have been alone by myself all day.

C has came back into my life.. he can't decide if he misses me or not and it's really starting to get to me.. I need him to choose so that I can move on and know what to do with my life.

B has invited me on a weekend getaway in a couple weeks and I'm super nervous.. I've never met him face to face and I'm worried that he won't like the way I look.. lets face it, I'm a big girl, he has never seen pictures of me and I have never really described myself to him.. but in a way I hope that won't matter because we click so well personality wise.. I wish I had more time to get closer to my goal weight but we will see..

I have lost 30lbs since C left.. I have dropped down 3 pants size and I'm still losing weight. I've been running as much as possible and eating as clean as I can. I still have a long way to go. My goal weight is still over 100 lbs away.. I know I can do this.

Now that your caught up on my life. I think I'm gonna start using this blog as a DIY blog too. I have gotten so much stuff from pinterest to do. Right now I'm working on my living room and my house is a mess!! it's so agrivating lol .

No comments:

Post a Comment