Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Whew.. a New Year again..

Feels like I was just writing about the New Year not too long ago. 2012 was just as rough as the past 3 years have been with a little good thrown in.

This year I learned a lot about myself and my strengths. I learned how to stand up for myself. I learned that I can do anything I put my mind to. This year I made some big decisions.

  • I changed my major
  • I officially cut C from my life
  • I continued on making the house my own
  • I refused to settle for less than I deserved because I was lonely
  • I stopped chasing people that used me
  • I became who I really am.. and I'm still working on that
  • I don't let people run me over anymore
I rang in the new year asleep in my bed.. Lame I know. especially for a single college student. But at the same time I am kinda glad I did it that way. For one I had to work today... for two I know that me being out there either at a bar or at a party.. I'd be surrounded by couples getting all lovey dovey as the new year approached and while I know that I am waiting for someone worth my time and I've fine with that.. sometimes it gets to me being around a lot of couples.. especially when I've been drinking. So I stayed home. Cleaned house. And watched CSI and then went to bed at a decent hour. Here's to 2013. May it be the best yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment