I'm fucking pissed..
I planned my future out.. and suddenly it all goes to shit..
WTF!
I know that I haven't written.. Haven't know what to say.. haven't known what to feel.. I go from sad to happy back to sad all withing a 5 second time span.. I constantly think about him and wonder if he is thinking about me.. Every once in a while I have a few min breaks where I don't think about him and miss what we had..
I will get through this.. I can get through this.. but it is so fucking hard.. I miss him.. I love him.. and times like right now.. I would give anything to have him back here with me on this couch.
And other times I think this is for the best..
I HATE FEELING LIKE THIS... Need to go to bed.. sleep this heartache off.. I've been doing so good.. I don't know what changed tonight..
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Big hugs, my dear.
ReplyDelete